------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Friday, January 22, 2010

Too much of me not enough of you

Blessed is the man
who does not walk in the council of the wicked
or does not stand in the way of the wicked
or does not sit in the seats of mockers
but delights in the law of the Lord
and on the law he meditated day and night.
He is like a tree planted by the stream,
He yield fruits by the seasons, and
His leafs never withers,
whatever he does prospers.

but not so the wicked
they are like chaff blown by the wind
they wicked shall not stand in judgment day
the sinners will not stand in the assembly of the righteous.
The Lord watches over the righteous and protects him but
the wicked will perish (Ps 1, off by memory)

I been hang out with friends now it been to the point of apathy and you live only make yourself happy. In light of all this, God, I forgot you. You are the reason I have friends and even the more then that. I am here in Briercrest learning something crazy about you and having the desire to follow through in ministry. Now, all of this mean pointless because your not in it God. I need some time away from friends not because I hate there guts but I need to be with God and time alone with him. I want to God to be glorified in me and find true satisfaction in him even when I don't feel like it. Psalms 1 gave me revelation and reminder of the fear of the Lord and putting your self in a position that benefits you. How can we get to that stage, desiring God and meditating on his laws? I wish it could be that easy but we can come to Him with open arms and be humble to listen to him. It's hard but what do i got to lose? Nothing is valuable in this world anymore, Christ is all i need.

I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead! Phil 3:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment