As each day goes by it been just getting frustrating one after an other. To the point where I even don't know whats going on or identify the problem to these frustrations. God never leaves his children he always will frustrate the plans of the wicked and watches over the righteous. I flt these pass few days I been floating around not really keeping in line with devotion; on and off. I always find myself trying to get back to God because I really need him not make my situation better but to go through the frustrations. There are time I felt God's strength helping to keep up but other times I am really frustrated and don't what to do.
Yesterday as I came back from my friends house I was asking myself why am I frustrated? Did i do anything wrong to deserved this or something? But then a passage pop in my head Matt 6:25vv about "not worrying" as went back to read this passage I am reminded:
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matt 6:33-34
Seek His Kingdom and his Righteousness first, do not worry what life throws at you because there is enough troubles already. I myself seem always to look at myself and my problems but I forgot to look at God's kingdom whats he's doing and how allowing to be use by him. And his righteousness, the very thing that makes me righteous, not that I do things righteous but it Christ in me that does the righteousness. To have this happen it takes action, am I putting myself in the position to use by God? God does forgive us and change our hearts but it ask us to take action and respond; a repenting heart. We will all be challenge by this as Christians, in one hand you can say, oh can this lead to works? But really if you desire more then just a feeling of being right with God and seek that treasure or that pearl that people will trade everything to get (Matt 13:44vv), what will you do? Be Faithful in what God has give you in this life and use it to reflect his glory.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment