------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Monday, January 11, 2010

Suffering and Honoring God

I been suffering for quite a while so I started to read Job. I been suffering with relationships and such. At one hand I grew emotionally attached to a girl at school and now that we both agree just to remain friends because we agree we are not ready to date as prayed about this. The emotional attachments is rip apart and i learn from that relationships are treasured by God so much and that a huge respect should come out of it and that we are called to honor relationships no matter to friend to family or to someone even more special then that. But I still have to deal with the emotional baggage.
As I read Job, I see there was great faith in him in the mist of utter pain(more pain than i have) but he honors God in the end.

Job stood up and tore his robe in grief. Then he shaved his head and fell to the ground to worship. He said,

“I came naked from my mother’s womb,
and I will be naked when I leave.
The Lord gave me what I had,
and the Lord has taken it away.
Praise the name of the Lord!”

In all of this, Job did not sin by blaming God. Job 1:20-22

through the emotional baggage I have to deal with I felt led to be like Job. Praise God in the mist of pain, for gives and take away. something about that Christ has said 'to die to yourself' I want live in that aspect. to die to yourself and faithfully remained in him never quitting but always keep on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment