------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Friday, January 1, 2010

Accompish Greater Thing Requires Greater Risks?

A greater thing, or passion, or mission is yet to come, but in order to accomplish the greater thing, it requires a greater risk and greater scarifies in life. This is true, eithor in a spirtual level or down to earth a projects or a decision-making level.

Yet if we are in Christ, I don't think there will have any risks involved, because He is our true security; if we are in Christ, I don't thing there will be any scarifies because we will consider everything as lose by comparison of Christ alone.

Question is, are you in Christ? Really? Am I?

Hope you all are willing to be a risk taker starting from this year, to accomplish greater things in life.

A few resources like to share when you have time to take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment