Really, it is not who I do all things. I need to depends on Him, so that I will not be discouraged or
proud.
Thank you Lord for being my God.
"......
The rains like sin in many ways
Itll come any time of day
You cant avoid it, even if you try
All we got to do is try to stay alive
But we got the Son on our side
Makes is easy for us, to improve our lives
He is here for us, when dont care why,
When we cry,
When we die,
When were livin a lie,
And all I wanna do is run to You, but
Its so hard when the rain comes through, and
Even though I slip and slide
You are there to pick me up every time. (now)
Itll come any time of day
You cant avoid it, even if you try
All we got to do is try to stay alive
But we got the Son on our side
Makes is easy for us, to improve our lives
He is here for us, when dont care why,
When we cry,
When we die,
When were livin a lie,
And all I wanna do is run to You, but
Its so hard when the rain comes through, and
Even though I slip and slide
You are there to pick me up every time. (now)
......"
No comments:
Post a Comment