I thanks God for answering prayer.
These days have been quite stressed to me. I realize that I started to anxious and worry about everything, like my new school life, projects, different commitments at church and people. I really know that I shouldn't be anxious because it means I am not putting God first, and I tend to dependence on my own. I knew it at the same time but I REALLY couldn't help it. I got stressed especially when things are not going well according to my expectation. Once I got stressed, I would be even more stressed because I worried if my spiritual life would go down turn, which I really saw it going. I know I didn't have peace, and didn't know what to do.
I prayed to God, please help me help me, cus I know once I stop depending on Him, I will not be good.
I prayed God will give me REAL peace to my heart. I prayed for the holy spirit to fill me. Then I went to sleep and stop thinking.
I experience a bit more peace in my heart the next day morning. Then later I got to school, check my email, I praise God that God helped me to solve some problems for me.....and I finally realize that my life doesn't belongs to me. He has given me the time, the energy, the brain, all is for the purpose to glorify Him. Now I had already committee my life to Him, meaning I have committee EVERYTHING to Him. I truly understand that it is He who will works out the best on my life, and all I need to do is do my best on what is in front, and then He will take cares the rest.
I am not there yet, but i am still learning in progress, but I see it coming. Thank you Lord. This is YOUR life, not mine. Do whatever you want if it will glorify your name. MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE IN MY LIFE.
No comments:
Post a Comment