------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Too serious about God?


"Am I too serious about God?". I am sad, especially when Christian questioned me this directly or indirectly.

I pray that my friends and my family will really be real to God. God, may you soften their heart. We are only a visitor to this world, I know it was hard for me to understand it at first, but I would be encouraged to see more and more people to see it as well.

It is a narrow road indeed. Many people calls "Lord Lord", but in the end...

Oh Lord, why you have to make this road so narrow!? Isn't it you want people to be saved? I know, I shouldn't question. I am sorry. I pray to you instead then.


1 comment:

  1. We need to be serious about our faith in God, otherwise we would be paying lip service be a Christian. We need the power of the Holy Spirit to help us to live in the world and not in the world, but as Christians we are called to be transformed by the renewing of our minds through Christ Jesus (Romans 12:2) May God grant us the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that we may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of our hearts may be enlighted in order that we may know the hope to which he has called us, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the sants and his incomparably great power for us who belive... (Eph. 1: 17-19)

    ReplyDelete