How can a young man keep his way pure?
By living according to your word.
What does it means by living according to your word? It means sacrificing something not as important for something important, or something more rewarding. "I will speak of your statutes before kingsand will not be put to shame" (ves 46) Do not feel ashamed only because you get rejected by speaking the truth of love. Don't fear of man whom can only take away our body, but fear of the Lord whom can take away our body and our soul. "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" (Proverb 1). Depends on Him, and He will give you peace and lead you to a right way. He is the way, life, and truth, no one can come to the Father through Jesus.
I seek you with all my heart;
do not let me stray from your commands.
We want to keep doing things that delights God, yet we are weak and fail thousands time. How can we keep living His way then? by seeking Him with all our heart every moment!
I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.
Don't seek and hidden His word with our head, but with our heart. Our head belongs to flesh, which belongs to the sinful nature, but our heart and soul belongs to God, which can lead us to a holy way.
There are much to learn and practices.
No comments:
Post a Comment