------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Come on H2O!! What for Life? water right?


Hey there is nothing personal. We should all work together as a team and eventually as one body. But where is the passion from the committee? I just don't feel it. Sorry, I am not trying to judge, but this is what I feel, I hope my feeling is wrong though and someone can prove it for me or talk to me.

Just one question, what is fellowship really about in God's eyes. Are you satisfied on the current situation? or we have different standard? or someone just don't care? If not, are we making our very effort to do what is right? I assume you all put a lot of effort at your work or school. but then how about the effort you put into building God's kingdom. Are we suppose to take care about the earthy thing? or Heaven is truly your citizenship?

Sorry, just some of my thought. I have examined my heart and I know that I am saying all this with love, yet I know it feel offensive to some of you, but when I turn my eyes to Jesus, I know I should say all this, because he is the one who can take my body and my soul.

This is someone deep in my heart I want to share all time, not because of the email thing, the email thing only trigger me to decide to say it to you all. You guys are important you know, because the whole group depends on the committee. And Winston and I, as the communication, we are now trying to communicate with you all, by sharing our heart, right Winston.

Cheers,
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment