Hey
I been lately putting off blogging for quite some time. It has been the most hard and difficult time for me. rush assignments, attempting not to be lazy, brain splits, many commitments to fulfill, sin issues to deal with, procrastination and just going crazy in all the mist of that; story of a bible college student.
I reflected on my harsh week and I remember in the beginning of that week I pray God to guild me. Now reflecting, despite my crazy week, God has been faithful and good and i didn't realize it when I was in the moment of that week.
My reflection alluded me to the story about Abraham. He was known as a man of faith but in his story not really that man faith. Abraham became a man of faith because God's working in his life. Ever since he got the calling For God to lead him in the desert for the promise land, he doubted a lot on his way. The event in Egypt to Shara wife being barren are just some the moments he doubted. These were struggles he encounter, but in his whole story we see God guiltiness despite Abraham doubts. In away God is always in control when when our world seems to be out of control.
So be truly glad."There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. - 1 Peter 1:6-7 NLT
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment