Some random thought why the first thing God told us about love is patient? Well first, God is love, so it means God is patient, and the first things about God's love is patient? Why is that.
There are a few bible stories pop up into my mind. Hope it helps.
God said to those Israelites "how many more miracles you need to see to believe?!"
Jesus said to those disciples "how long do I need to stay with these unbelieved?!"
I guess "love is patient" is not only telling us that we should learn to be patients on other, but also telling us that God has put so much patient on us, don't you know that?! And no matter what we do, how long we disobeying God, how we reject Jesus Christ, God still loves us, and waiting and waiting for us, and even send his only son, and die for our sin, even sometimes i hear people saying that "who told you to save us", "I don't want you save", or basically rejecting His love, God still patiently waiting.
What a wonderful God. It is something out of my mind, and I honestly do not totally understand. But I worship you my God. And thanks for saving me. I will try all my best to spread this good news to those unbelieved, no matter how much they reject, not me, but you, yet, I will keep trying until the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment