Oh Lord, I think I get back to the trap of busyness. tend to forget about you again, and then it made me feel frustrated when I do things, because I forgot to involve you again, and I forgot that the reason I live is to glorify you and being joyful in your present through doing and experiencing life. Why, I forget again God you are the source of all power and wisdom!? Why don't I want to spend time with you instead spend time on depending on my own wisdom? That is foolish. I know.
Lord, I need peace. I don't understand why I always go back to the same cycle all the time. Am I missing something? Please fill me with your spirit every moment. I don't want to live without you. I am totally surrender again. Holy holy holy, you are Lord God almighty. Who was, who is, and is to come. Amen. Fear of the Lord is beginning of wisdom. Trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment