I especially needed to day. This month is called "Miracle month" for all the brutl assignments that will be comming. I hope I still can do my devotions (Just to note I might be starting to miss somedays on e-blog).
In Gal 5 there was a verse that really spoke to me. It reminded me to act in such a way to please and love God.
The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
This is what I want to express through my life. Weather that means doing my assignments, being with others or in my devotions, Faith is express inself in love. I thinkthere freedomin that, the freedom to be that God has made you to be. And I need freedom this month, not to be a slave to work but a freedom in God to live this life and use it for his purpose and glory
No comments:
Post a Comment