That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. We write this to make our joy complete
1 John 1:1-4
Today I felt really discourage. This mid term I think I just pass and I tried very hard. my marks is not due to lack of my working habits rather its my writing skill. On top of that I am 22 already in my second year where as most people are in there 19. I felt so useless, I try so hard and not got so far, rather other have gone way ahead of me.
Reading this passage gave me hope and joy realized something important. God is real and he is with me, and that's more then enough. There goodness in that and power you can buy or earn. because of this passage I have a reason not to give up but work harder.
God be with me.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment