Life is full of decision making, especially while stepping one step forward from one stage to another. Changes always make life exciting, but also it is an opportunity given by God to let us depends on Him.
For me, it is about time to pray for my next direction of life since I will be graduated next year December. I see there are many possibilities, but the question is do I want God fully involve into this decision making. This is a chance for me to depends on Him.
Lord, may you be the center of my life, and do what ever you want that is good for your kingdom. Help me to trust in you with all my heart and lean not on my own understand. I admin that human wisdom is short-sighted and foolish. Holy, holy, holy is the lord God almighty, who was and is and is to come. May you be glorified through my life. This is my prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment