Yesterday was not good day. Was lazy, hardly did any work, played video games most of the time and lost in volleyball. To make matter worst even my friends had bad days too and I am sad about that too. In the end of the day I went on my knees and pray.
Even in my prayer I found it hard. I could not concentrate nor focus at all. There are just days those days when things don't go your way. when that happens, you give in into temptation easily. I was reminded of a verse in my prayer.
"And he came and found them sleeping, and he said to Peter, "Simon, are you asleep? Could you not watch one hour? Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." Mark 14:37-38(ESV)
those are one of those day. When temptation is there; the spirit is willing but my own flesh is weak. I become taken over by temptation because of the emotion and and in the moments I've gone through. I have allow a day to become desolated. I have to come to God's term, seek him and ask:
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones that you have broken rejoice.
Hide your face from my sins,
and blot out all my iniquities.
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from your presence,
and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
and uphold me with a willing spirit. -Ps 51:7-12
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment