------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Be sensitive to the Spirit


Holy Spirit is real, and Devil is also real!!

There are many stories in the bible talks about the devil, and how it can physically, emotionally and spiritually affect people. I had a conversation with my roommate today about God, and we discussed about super natural power or so called spiritual power from human's behavior in different culture. While we are talking about different real life story, it has also recalled some of my memory in HK while I also personally saw physical spiritual activities from school and from church.

I think in Asia, the devil is working through visualization, but in the western world, it is hardly heard about weird "spiritual" stuff, but I think the devil is working through different ways, such as through the media, or intellectual technology, or something. I am not sure.

But one thing I am sure and has reminded me is that the spirit is real, either the Holy spirit or the devil. We always has a spiritual battle to fight remember! We need to be more aware on the Spirit. We need to truly believing and depending the holy angle in our life, because I can feel that the devil is always trying to steal our heart from God, like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. I can feel it...at the same time I need to be sensitive and have close relationship with the holy Spirit. It is a bit scary actually, but I know God will always win, and that's why I need God, and always be filled with Him. cus I am nothing without Him.

"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."
1 Peter 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment