------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Still

Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
Within Your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are king over the flood
I will be still and know You are God
(Psalms 46)

in the mist of good times am I blind? Blind to see God in the mist of are everyday life. Be still and know God is there. I sacrifice so much to forget to realized God wants me instead. God I am not the best person but my heart say "i want you, I need you, my purpose found in you". Beyond my desire to serve You, You remind me, be still and know You are God.

1 comment:

  1. Just Stop and Think:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRi4VwcrYmA

    ReplyDelete