------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Friday, October 2, 2009

Mission conference



I am glade to get all my Homework done.

Man but I miss out on blog.

Had a wonderful devotion time. Today will be a very interesting day because here in Briercrest were having Mission conference where all the missionary organization come show there work. And with today devotional reading I think I reminded again of the mission for us spreading the gospel in 1peter 2

I think the sad truth some people are going to hell. It's true in the parable of the seeds
sowed on the soil. and it also true here:

"The stone the builders rejected
has become the capstone, and,
"A stone that causes men to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall.
" They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for.


But none the less this given no reason to throw our arms in the air and give up. God calls us to be the salt of the earth and the light of this world. It does not mean were responsible for saving souls that God's Job but we are responsible of representing God. For

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul. Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.

We are presenters of God's people. I sometime need to hit my self in noggin to remind myself "remember who you are James?"

http://www.briercrest.ca/2819/2009/

No comments:

Post a Comment