I was going top write about something in 1 peter but instead I was really moved from what we were learning in small group devotions in my dorms. We were reading in Mark in the beginning about when Jesus said "come and follow me". This somehow lead to the topic about persecution because a question was ask "if someone ask you are you willing to die for Christ will you do it?" The question was easy to answer but if we were honest and was put in the situation it will different.
This whole persecution thing lead me to think are we depending on God everyday? Because Christian who are undergoing persecution are depending on God for their very lives. Living in North America I see that we don't depend on God but ourselves. And I am part of it.
I come to realized I need God so much more than I expected because not only I live in a do it your self world but I am living in a world where I am part of it and I have to complete reject it. A living sacrifice
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment