------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

what to to look for in a lady

throughout this school year I been searching for what every guy dreams, the right girl. But after going through many searches and prayer I find myself not ready. Not ready to date. I find that God put me in area in my life asking where my heart will be, is it for Ministry or other things, and the enduring patients for me to wait. But at the mean time there an important fact what guys need to look for in a women of Christ. I know it seems oblivious but it good reminder and it in 1 peter 3:4-5 though it for wives I think same application can apply to single women.

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment