This whole week I am in right now is a mod week. Where I have just one course for a whole week. So there like of class time throughout the whole day. I think I started form 9 and end to 4. So It quite intense.
I nearly forgot about E-Blog. When we are caught up in busy in life or even have to much fun in life we sometimes forget the most important thing in life. drawing close to God.
I really had a great day my class is Foundation of Youth ministry, and I am loving it. But I am reminded once again about drawing close to God and even more in the good times.
"Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise."
James 5:13
I think God calls us to even draw closer with him in the happy times more!
I did my devotion today and instead of reading 2 peter(the book I am doing for devo) I was moved to passage in proverbs
this passage really soak me in
My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,
for they will prolong your life many years
and bring you prosperity.
Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the LORD and shun evil.
This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.
Honor the LORD with your wealth,
with the first fruits of all your crops;
then your barns will be filled to overflowing,
and your vats will brim over with new wine.
Proverb 3:1-10
No comments:
Post a Comment