Life is full of mystery sometimes. I always try to figure out and plan out everything ahead in the future. I try to predict and control things according to my own knowledge. However, this is not what God intend us to live our life. He wants us to let go, and just totally trust in Him, for He is good.
"I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints."
Remind myself, try not to be frustrated to the unexpected incidents, or try not to be too critical to things and people. Remember that "doing" is not what God's purpose of life, but "being". Be the truly little child of God. Trust in Him, and be enjoy in His present, even through trails, or difficulties; and be the encourager of other people.
No comments:
Post a Comment