------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Friday, September 4, 2009

Our source of Hope

Hey Guys sorry haven't been keeping up with my Blog, although I been keeping up with Devotions I still think it important to keep writing about it. Right now I am just settling in to school and meeting new people, and it cool but many worries are approaching this coming school year. But I read something from Jeremiah that gave a little hope for me.

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying:
"I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

I will build you up again
and you will be rebuilt, O Virgin Israel.
Again you will take up your tambourines
and go out to dance with the joyful. Jer 31:3-4 (NIV)

I am remind once again Our Joy is in the LORD. We know it already but have we ever took the time to think about it. Though the hard time will role out Joy is that source that bring hope. So now viewing this up school year I view as an opportunity to be the best in my studies how I interacted with others and make choices that are right. Our hope is in the LORD. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment