------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jeremiah 52. Historically speaking

I getting to the point in my devotion where its a challenge to keep my devotion consistently. There many frustrations in life that brings me down but I come once again by His grace to remember to think clearly for why I doing the things I doing. To grow intimately closer to Him and live out his will.
This is the last chapter of Jeremiah. I find more as a history then anything else. Here this proves already the result of Jeremiahs prophecies how Israel was taken into captivity. Though it just history I find there something that speaks to us. History teaches us a great deal of who we are as Human beings and who God is in the mist. I think the more I see what we did as a Human being I see God's goodness. It confirms me To see a Wrathful loving and faithful God at the same time, who knows when to act and is not ignorance of everything but doing something in mist were not aware of. bring us judgment and peace love and understanding. I don't know there just something about history that we cant regard them as only facts but something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment