------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Monday, September 28, 2009

Matthew 5 -- Take Initiative to Restoring Relationships



"If you enter your place of worship and are about to make an offering, but you suddenly remember a grudge a friend has against you, abandon your offering, leave immediately, go to this friend and make things right. Then and only then, come back and work things out with God"
(Matthew 5:23-24 Msg)


In life, two person starts a relationship because of coincidence, but yet it could be easily destroyed because of knowing too much of each other.

It is so easy to just give up the relationship and move on someone else when you have a conflict with someone, but the bible doesn't teach us that way.

Oh Lord, I am seeking your wisdom. I pray you will review the way to me slowly, and during the process both of us will learn something from You. I really don't know what to do at this moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment