------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In hard times praise the LORD

"Do not fear, O Jacob my servant;
do not be dismayed, O Israel.
I will surely save you out of a distant place,
your descendants from the land of their exile.
Jacob will again have peace and security,
and no one will make him afraid.

Do not fear, O Jacob my servant,
for I am with you," declares the LORD.
"Though I completely destroy all the nations
among which I scatter you,
I will not completely destroy you.
I will discipline you but only with justice;
I will not let you go entirely unpunished." Jeremiah 46:27-28

It another day. like others days like these can like walking to the unknown. and where u step in the cracks can take a beating on you. But in ever circumstance praise the Lord for he is our peace and lifts us off the ground. He discipline us by his justice. he shows compassion when we don' t deserved it. Ask our selves what do we deserved to come in to presence? This is a God who bigger than you can imagine. A God where even words can described him. Will we forget about him?

No comments:

Post a Comment