------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Saturday, August 29, 2009

been a little off lately....

Well nearly school soon and all the frustration can ever be more potent as the day draws near to leave home. But lately I been not doing so well keeping up on my blog/devotions.

I think yesterday I been come to realized how a day without devotion can be like a day with out food. You feel empty, missing something in you gut feeling. Yesterday proved it because I had so many good moments but I feel that still something missing. I had really good conversation about life with one my good friend and during YF Grad we had a very deep time sharing too. With all the great moments nothing could escape the fact I wasn't real with God because too often when I give in to laziness you don't care about my surrounding that much and I don't allowing myself to realized that my actions. Keeping up with devotion is in a way training one self to keep the fire burning for God despite difficulties in life. If God come as are number one priority in life than start acting like it. God comes first everything else come secondary.

Reading Jeremiah today I realized how much he put God through out his story. Jeremiah kept on prophesying though he knew he can be killed for it, and the whole nation of Israel were against him. I guess most people in his case drop everything and run. But in the end Israel came to realized Jeremiah message. I think that shows Jeremiah faithfulness to God. I wish I had that much faith in God to the point of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment