“…it is right to refresh your memory as long as I live in the tent of this body”
I read this chapter over and over, and this verse gave me a really strong feeling. It reminds me that as we life out our life, we always very busy on a lot of daily operational stuff, and forgotten about the true meaning of life. We have been miss out a lot what God really want us to do through dairly life. God place me at school, at work, or maybe in the future career, my family, etc. What I do is not as important, but the attitude is the most important, and the people’s soul is the most important!
Today I have gone through a big temptation on almost giving up on my exam. I will have my exam on Saturday, and I just got my midterm and projects results back from the professor yesterday, and the result I got told me that there is no way I will get good mark anymore this course. I was very discouraged and I told myself no matter how hard I try for the final exam, it is "meangingliss", cus I can't get any "better". I told myself why should I "waste" my time to study now, if I knew I am going to re-take the course again.
This is a test from God!!! God answers prayer (from the past devotion). Praise the Lord. I just couldn’t imagine that the test is actually very challenging. My attitude was wrong! Thanks God that He send my sister to talk to me. Today devotion also reminds me that it is not as important that what we do, or what result we get, but the attitude. I ask myself am I really trying my best? Do I depends on God and Trust in Him? It is easy to say, but in real life practices, now I realize that it is not that easy.
Refresh my memory of why I am living on earth. My body is just a tent, temperate, but God calls us to do our BEST in everything, regardless the results or the future, but do our BEST for the glory of God. This is also an act of worship and depending on God.
Cheers to Moo and your exam =)
No comments:
Post a Comment