------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 Peter 2 – False Teacher, False Mind

These days I have been overwhelmed with a lot of responsibilities at church’s projects as well as personal and family projects. There was a moment that I was thinking to give in on this devotion for awhile. But I am glad that God bring me back to Him again. It was ridiculous how I have thought about that. No wonder I felt overwhelmed because I didn’t even involve God into my life, I wasn't even rejoicd in Him. O Lord, come rescue me PLEASE!

Sometimes it is so easy to do the “right” thing at church, and the things that seem so spiritual, and we thought that we have done it so that we are spiritual, but actually we are NOT. We have to always examine our heart. The best strategy that Satan likes to use is to twist the goods into traps. The only way to avoid this is to keep having the right relationship with God. Devotion is a MUST.

Sometimes, "good" responsibilities can be the false teacher of our own mind. Watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment