“you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, …they will say “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised?”…but do not forget this one thing…with the Lord, a day is like thousand years.”
Since the death of Jesus, we have been reminded about the return of Jesus for more than 2 thousand years now. But generation by generation, people start doubting about the truth. It is like Moses lead the people to the promise land for 40 years, and people started to doubt about God’s promise.
But the fact is that He will keep His promise, even Moses haven't seen the promise land wintin his life, but God have lead the people to the promise land at the end. Generation by generation, we see that the history is unwrapping more and more the truth and the predictions from the bible about the last day. Remember, “with the Lord, a day is like thousand years”, it is a reminder to me that I have to be prepare everyday and very moment.
'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one’
It would be good to pray the prayer every morning I walk up, and every night I go to bed, I should ask myself, have I trust in God for providing? Have I delivered the glory of God to anyone in the day? Have I fall into tempatation?
No comments:
Post a Comment