------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Psalm 1


Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night.

He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season,
and its leaf does not wither.
In all that he does, he prospers.
The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away.
Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;
for the LORD knows the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked will perish.

How can we walk away from darkness. Lord, I love you, I love you, I love you. Please help me and deliver me from darkness. I can't do this alone without you.

You are the source of life. Why the world so against you. Carry your cross is not easy. But your comment is not burdensome.

Oh Lord, may your will be done on earth as on up there. May you be the victory one!!! Come back soon, so that we can be together. I look forward to it.

Never consider that I am a sinner that need your grace, but consider that we ARE your child that lives in a sinful body.

God. I am your child, teach me and mold me. Love me and fill me so that I am loved. Protect me from the wicked man. Provide me according to your will. May your will be done. Pray in your name, Jesus Christ, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment