We have to acknowledge that God is the all powerful-one and He can do all things out of love. He is also the all-knowing one, He knows our heart, so that we may be fear and walk in His way, which His way is light and not burdensome. We pray and actively seek His face, and He gives healing to us.
"And as for you, if you will walk before me as David your father walked, doing according to all that I have commanded you and keeping my statutes and my rules, then I will establish your royal throne, as I covenanted with David your father, saying, 'You shall not lack a man to rule Israel." (v17)
What is God's rules and commands, it is to love God in all our heart and mind and will. Because He loves us first, so we know how to love others, because we have God in us, and God is love. Love overcomes sin. Love is a powerful, and when you love, "you shall not lack a man to rule".
John Rushcan once said, "When love and skill come together, expect a masterpiece."
No comments:
Post a Comment