All that God cares in our life is to honor Him in whatever we do, and love Him in all our heart and soul and mind, and no worship other gods (sins). If we follow God all til the end, His blessing will fill us, and people will know God through the people who love God.
"May the Lord our God be with us as he was with our ancestors; may he never leave us or abandon us.
May he give us the desire to do his will in everything and to obey all the commands, decrees, and regulations that he gave our ancestors...Then people all over the earth will know that the Lord alone is God and there is no other...May you always obey his decrees and commands, just as you are doing today." (V 56-60)
“I have heard your prayer and your petition....As for you, if you will follow me with integrity and godliness, as David your father did, obeying all my commands, decrees, and regulations,
then I will establish the throne of your dynasty over Israel forever. ... and if you serve and worship other gods, then I will uproot Israel from this land that I have given them. I will reject this Temple that I have made holy to honor my name. I will make Israel an object of mockery and ridicule among the nations....
...They will ask, ‘Why did the Lord do such terrible things to this land and to this Temple?’
“And the answer will be, ‘Because his people abandoned the Lord their God, who brought their ancestors out of Egypt, and they worshiped other gods instead and bowed down to them. That is why the Lord has brought all these disasters on them.’” (Chapter 9 3-9)
No comments:
Post a Comment