------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crazy idea on Christmas Gifts

Many of you probably already start thinking of all these crazy Christmas gift shopping for your dearest friends and family. Every Christmas you probably spent hundreds to thousands or some of you like me even millions or dollars on gifts. You brought the gift but probably also worry if they already have the material at home or if they like what you brought.

Instead of all the headache, why not put all your money on gifts to support non-profit organization or even to missionaries? To people who ACTUALLY need a gifts. And then write your friends or family a Merry Christian card and say stuff like this:

"Dear you,
This year instead of buying you a tie, or a helicopter as Christmas gift, I spent that much money on this organization. As a Christian Canadian, I think we should begin the change and should breakthrough our tradition. Hope you like my brave action to you as your Christmas gift. Wish you a Merry Christmas!
p.s. I wasn't joking. Receipts is attached.
from dear me"

I was kinda joking, but deep down I think we really should do that instead. I dare you, challenge you and encourage you to do it! =D
.
Jon Lam


No comments:

Post a Comment