Life is strange, the things we do, the way we do things and how thing just turn out. As i reflected on my struggles and blessings I don't know what to feel. Today is day of prayer at school. From 8:30 to 4:30 the whole student body just pray and pray. This has been a very challenging day for me and in the mist of it I decided I should write something on this e-blog.
The bible is right when it said "be quick to listen and slow to speak", James 1:19. And in Prayer sometimes we have to carful in what we pray for because God actually make it happen. Like to day I pray for a challenge and now I am in a challenge! And now frustrated over it in what God teaching me. But today in chapel I heard a great reminder, "Blessed be your name, you give and take away". This is an awsome song, blessed be your name! but if really think about, what will you do if God did started taking away? it easy to say, yea Lord you do give take away and when God does start giving it awsome. but when He does take away how will you react? will you fall away or stand in faith? It's obviouse the answer but again we are human being.
looking at it now I starting to thinking what does it mean to embrace suffering? In are lives there a war that wages on inside us and it who in the throne in your heart; God or us. This war continues on and it consumes us but then agin there is hope. Christ in me! when I am, weak he is strong and when i feel He is far, He is actually near and when the future is unhopeful, God has plans for us to prosper and grow. To walk humbly and faithfully with our God is like embracing suffering and when we embrace we saying blessed br your name Lord you do give and TAKE away.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment