It has to be done this way because God is love, and He loves us.
Therefore, the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law. (Galatians 3:24-25)
that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels (v9)
And the Scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe. (Galatians 3:22)
My thought:
It is great to have fellowship with followers to encourage each other and learn His word together. Thanks God for giving me this environment and people to learn. Now I receive the grace, how can I contribute to other with all that I have been given? This is an question and still yet to be answered.
No comments:
Post a Comment