Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.” Luke 18
I have to admit that life is not easy, especially be a real Christian, it is even harder, because you are walking against the world.
You do not fully understand everything in life. Things do not always make sense according to our understanding. Because of this reason, it should not be the reason to turn down God and reject Him, but to totally surrender and let God be God, let human be human.
Teach and mold me so I will trust in you not in my own understanding. I know you are good.
Let the child with an innocence heart to receive the kingdom. Lord, I pray that you will purify my heart daily. Live my life so that you will be glorified, no matter how it takes. Lord, give me courage, because it is not easy to do. But turn my eyes upon you, and give me strength so that I can carry the cross as you did.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment