------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Isaiah 45 - beyond description

“I am the Lord, and there is no other, besides me there is no God;
I equip you, though you do not know me, that people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me;
I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the Lord, who does all these things.”
Isaiah 45:5-6


Our Lord is beyond description. How can we understand all things He has done. He form light and create darkness, to proclaim that He is God, the one who create all things. He is the victory.

Let's surrender to Him, and allow Him to work in our life. It is going to be amazing, especially through trials and when times that we are totally out of control in our life, and then we will experience God's still in control everything, just to show us that He is the one can break down the wall and do all things. He is beyond our understanding.

Are you willing to experience Him in our life? Am I willing to? Yes Lord, do it! May your will be done in my life. I don't know what's that mean, but as long as you know, I will be satisfied.

Breaking Down the Wall:
An amazing story of a number of Christian travelers from Taiwan, whom are from different background, yet gathered and shared one common goal -- to experience God. Our God is an awesome and creative God!!! Beyond description indeed.
This is their 8 days journey with God together in fellowship. Let's experience what God is working in these group of people in this website.


No comments:

Post a Comment