Here I will use this blog to keep track my progress. Starting over.
I will continue my old Bible Plan. But also decide to study the book of Revelation.
Today:
I read the background of Revelation. And reviewing what Jesus has done for us was beautiful. Also reminds me that the end days is near, I should be repent, and let the whole world knows the good news. I had a dream last night, which I still remember, it was about by seeing disasters are coming, it reminds me the end days are very near. By looking at the US government, there is a high possibility the beast has risen. And in the dream I was desperately spreading the gospel and ask people to repent. I don't know what does it says to me, but all I know is that I need to turn my eyes more closely to Jesus.
Tomorrow:
Read "Day 20", Begin Revelation.
No comments:
Post a Comment