------ Draw Me Close to You ------
------ James Home ------ JonLam Home ------ midgetman Home------

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Holy Who?


In the last post, I was wondering how to find true fellowship. From an article the Holy Who also explains that without involving the Holy Spirit in our work, there is no way to experience revival.

"I hear a lot of pointless talk on the Web about revival and how to rouse the sleeping Western Church, yet almost nothing about the Holy Spirit. I promise this: if we start preaching on the necessity of the Spirit to empower our lives to holiness, evangelism, and true manifestations of the Spirit’s power to a generation unimpressed with talk without walk, we’ll see revival."

Interesting. I want to understand more about the Holy Spirit, otherwise I will be only doing a lot of pointless Christian activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment