"Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop failsand the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the penand no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.
The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to tread on the heights.
For the director of music. On my stringed instruments."
This is how broken the world is, and we, as a broken people, are living in it.
We tried everything possible trying to fix it, but nothing seems working. Nothing can carry on to the next generation, none of us will learn from the history. The cycle of life keep on and on. How meaningless.
I just can't do it on my own anymore. I pray that God will give me strength to go through trails, and trusting that His is indeed the Sovereign Lord of all, and Jesus will truly come back and fix it all.
For now, let's just live our day with faith daily, and learn to give thanks to the Lord on what He has done to us and the human history.
No comments:
Post a Comment